Satori is made with Eco-Rich Ingredients:
– Responsible & Climate Friendly Insect Protein, hypoallergenic ingredient
– Optimal Egg Protein, supplying essential amino acids from a novel source
– Oatmeal, slow release carbohydrate to give your pet energy all day providing fiber,
source of iron & B Vitamins.
– Whole Ingredient Focus, no plant protein or starch concentrates
– Algae, source of DHA/EPA & Omega-3
– Prebiotics and Probiotics to maintain a healthy digestive tract
Our ingredients are selected based on their quality, as we know that only the highest quality will do for our pets and yours. All of our ingredients in our dog food must meet a supplier approval and raw material program that analyzes nutritional and safety standards. This ensures only the highest of quality ingredients make it to your pet’s bowl resulting in a taste they will love. We are proud to source Canadian ingredients which provide essential nutrients for all life stages of your pet.
Our healthy, natural and holistic pet foods are made with:
● Eco Friendly Insect Protein, sustainable ingredient using less land & water
compared to meat protein which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
● Optimal Egg Protein, known as nature’s perfect protein with a superior ranking in
● Black Soldier Fly Larvae, climate friendly & helps upcycle food waste.
● Vegetarian, made without Meat, Fish or Dairy.
● Novel & Hypoallergenic Protein Sources.
● Brain Support with Calming Ingredients Tryptophan & Thiamine.
● No Rendered Meat Meals & No Peas
Available sizes – 2.5KG and 8KG
*We care for our environment; our packaging is Recyclable and Sustainable. This reduces wastes, emissions and CO2 by 30%.
Ingredients: Dried Whole Egg, Oatmeal, Northern White Beans, Canola Meal, Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato, Cassava Root, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sundried Alfalfa, Flaxseed, Natural Flavour, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Lecithin, Algae Meal, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Chicory Root, L-threonine, Olive Oil, Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product
|Crude Protein (Min.)||22%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||15%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||6%|
|Crude Moisture (Max.)||10%|
Satori supplies a recommended Feeding Guide in order to help you determine the correct amount to feed your pet. Every pet is unique in its requirements for energy; adjust the amount fed to achieve optimal body weight.
Also ensure to:
It is recommended when switching pet foods that you slowly integrate Satori over a 10 day period.
Metabolizable Energy+ …….. 3530 kcal/kg – 374 kcal/cup
Satori Merit Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
*Adjust feeding if your pet’s activity level changes (Example: Reduce in winter if they are less active).
**Control the amount of calories your pet receives from other sources such as treats.
***Pregnant and Nursing Females may require additional nutrition to support their energy needs.